Monday, April 12, 2010

My 25 Most Desirable Women!!!!




Disclaimer: This list does not aim to do the impossible, which is to judge a woman's beauty. It is a mere fun manifestation of my childish fantasies!! These might NOT be the world's sexiest / most intelligent / hottest / googled women. These are just the women I find desirable. There is a heavy personal preference here. All agreements & disagreements are welcome with a smile! :-)

So, here's presenting you to the list of my 25 Most Desirable Women!!!!


Rank Name
1 Drew Barrymore
2 Nandita Das
3 Catherine Zeta Jones
4 Eva Mendes
5 Nigella Lawson
6 Ana Ivanovic
7 Chitrangada Singh
8 Penelope Cruz
9 Sona Mohapatra
10 Demi Moore
11 Cheryl Cole
12 Kate Beckinsale
13 Jessica Alba
14 Sameera Reddy
15 Gul Panag
16 Elizabeth Gilbert
17 Kate Winslet
18 Lisa Ray
19 Gabriella Sabatini
20 Martina Hingis
21 Madhuri Dixit
22 Megan Fox
23 Norah Jones
24 Tulip Joshi
25 Katrina Kaif



PS: These are rankings allotted on random basis as of the state of my mood on this 9th Day of the Christian Year of 2010. On any other day, the rankings may vary drastically.

PSS: For all my women friends, Don't contemplate mental taunts. I will be coming up with a Men's List soon!! ;-)

2 comments:

Omni said...

you like Nigella Lawson!!!

himanshu kapadia said...

Oh yea... why not!! The way to a man's heart is always through his stomach!! ;-)

Write... Pray!

I want to write. Mostly because I want to be read. Truthfully, because I want to be understood. I love writing because it leaves no scope fo...