Saturday, December 17, 2011

Child from Charlie & The Chocolate Factory...

There's a child in each one of us. There are people and situations which often catalyze our interface with that child within us. Yesterday, my best friend Olivia took me to Crossword bookstore for therapy. She had carried with her the proof of her brother's employer's benevolence. 


Yes, his company had given him a Crossword Gift Voucher worth Rs. 2500 which the bike junkie had even more benevolently passed onto his little sister who since birth is an epitome of everything Mother Teresa ever stood for. Well, with so much good going around, someone had to agree to be the beneficiary, so I rose to the occasion!! ;-)


Here's what happened when I got a chance to feel like that child from Charlie & The Chocolate Factory! :D




No comments:

Write... Pray!

I want to write. Mostly because I want to be read. Truthfully, because I want to be understood. I love writing because it leaves no scope fo...